island escape

Good afternoon everyone

We Sailed on the Dream inJan and Loved it soooooo much , really want to go again but I have seen the island escape has good deals on, has anyone been on and how does it compare to the Dream??

We decided against the I.E because I love the formal restaurant and the waiter service. Also I love the shows. So after reading all the reviews here and else were decided to be a bit of a Dreamer. Enjoy your next trip. Himself has said we must have a hotel holiday 2014 and a cruise the year after. Apparently "one must budget!"

We decided against the I.E because I love the formal restaurant and the waiter service. Also I love the shows. So after reading all the reviews here and else were decided to be a bit of a Dreamer. Enjoy your next trip. Himself has said we must have a hotel holiday 2014 and a cruise the year after. Apparently "one must budget!"

You only live once K8ti; that's my theory anyway - I think we will struggle to go back to a land holiday after cruising; we have 2 teens & I did work out that it really wouldn't be a lot cheaper going to a hotel holiday; we are also tied to peak season & although the ships get busy, you can always find a quiet spot & you can get off & do your own thing away from everyone else; we have never done a hotel holiday in July/August & I would imagine everywhere is just soooo busy - just not for us :(

Archived