2016 Out from Wed and Thursday.

DISNEY FANTASY

Gold and Platinum can book from Wednesdsy and rest from Thursdsy.

Popular Caribbean ports Tortola, British Virgin Islands and Martinique take center stage

CELEBRATION, Fla. (Oct. 28, 2014) – Disney Cruise Line introduces two popular Caribbean destinations — Tortola, British Virgin Islands and Martinique — into the lineup of favorite tropical itineraries for early 2016. The return to the homeport of San Juan, Puerto Rico brings a new itinerary that includes Martinique.

From the warm Caribbean culture of Tortola, capital of the British Virgin Islands, to the exquisite French island of Martinique, these destinations provide Disney Cruise Line guests the chance to relax on pristine beaches, discover natural wonders and indulge in local shopping and cuisine.

Bookings open to the public on Oct. 30, 2014. More details on 2016 itineraries can be found on the Itineraries and Ports for 2016 page of disneycruise.com.

Port Canaveral to Eastern Caribbean, including Tortola

In 2016, Disney Cruise Line will sail from Port Canaveral, Fla. on a seven-night itinerary to the Eastern Caribbean, including a call at Tortola and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.

Tortola is an idyllic escape for guests of all ages, from tranquil beaches and stunning scenery to exhilarating activities and authentic Caribbean fare. With a variety of experiences for the family to share together, Disney Cruise Line guests will create memories in Tortola while swimming with dolphins, exploring centuries-old ruins, sampling local spices on Main Street and reveling in the natural beauty of Sage Mountain National Park.

Ports: Port Canaveral; Tortola; St. Thomas; Castaway Cay

Departure dates: Disney Fantasy: Jan. 2, 16, 30; Feb. 13, 27; March 12, 26; April 9, 23; Disney Magic: April 3, 17

Rates start at $1,120 per person for seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruises for a category 11C standard inside stateroom, based on double occupancy. Taxes, fees and port expenses are not included.

San Juan to Southern Caribbean, including Martinique

Disney Cruise Line returns to San Juan, Puerto Rico in early 2016 as the Disney Wonder sails four seven-night cruises to the Southern Caribbean, including a stop in Martinique on a new itinerary for Disney.

Known as the “Flower of the Caribbean,” Martinique offers a unique island experience complete with breathtaking natural beauty and cosmopolitan culture of French and Creole influence. Nature-lovers will delight in lush rainforests, rushing waterfalls and volcanic landmarks, while guests looking for a more upscale experience will savor superb French cuisine and superlative shopping.

Ports: San Juan; Barbados; Grenada; Martinique; Antigua; St. Kitts

Departure dates: Jan. 10, 17, 24, 31

Rates start at $980 per person for seven-night cruises from San Juan for a category 11C standard inside stateroom, based on double occupancy. Taxes, fees and port expenses are not included.

Port Canaveral and Miami to the Bahamas and Caribbean

In 2016, Disney Cruise Line will sail from Port Canaveral and Miami to the Bahamas and Caribbean on a variety of itineraries. All of these cruises include a stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.

From Port Canaveral, rates start at $375 per person for three-night cruises, $500 per person for four-night cruises and $1,120 per person for seven-night cruises for a category 11C standard inside stateroom, based on double occupancy. Taxes, fees and port expenses are not included.

From Miami, rates start at $352 per person for four-night cruises and $440 per person for five-night cruises for a category 11C standard inside stateroom, based on double occupancy. Taxes, fees and port expenses are not included.

To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, guests can visit http://www.disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888-325-2500 or contact their travel agent.

###

- See more at: http://dclnews.com/2014/10/28/disney....DW83wurr.dpuf

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

New link.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cr...6-itineraries/

New Itineraries and Ports for 2016

Sail January through April in 2016 and discover spectacular itineraries, magical experiences and breathtaking ports-of-call. Enchanting destinations include the Caribbean islands of Tortola, British Virgin Islands, and the charming French island of Martinique.

These itineraries may fill up quickly, so don't wait too long to book your 2016 cruise!

New for 2016

Choose from an array of dazzling destinations and itineraries in 2016:

Itineraries:

Southern Caribbean Itineraries — Back by popular demand, Disney Cruise Line returns to San Juan, Puerto Rico in early 2016 as the Disney Wonder sails four cruises to the Southern Caribbean, including to the French island of Martinique, a new port of call.

Western Caribbean Itineraries — Explore glorious Western Caribbean stops on cruises from Miami and Port Canaveral.

Eastern Caribbean Itineraries — Disney Fantasy will sail from Port Canaveral, Florida to the Eastern Caribbean with stops inl—Tortola, British Virgin Islands.

Bahamian Itineraries — Disney Cruise Line will sail from Port Canaveral and Miami to the Bahamas on a variety of itineraries. All of these cruises include a stop at Disney's private island, Castaway Cay.

New Ports:

Port of Tortola — The British Virgin Islands are an idyllic escape for guests of all ages, from tranquil beaches and stunning scenery to exhilarating activities and authentic Caribbean fare. Guests can swim with dolphins, explore centuries-old ruins, sample local spices on Main Street and revel in the natural beauty of Sage Mountain National Park aboard most Eastern Caribbean sailings.

Port of Martinique — Known as the "Flower of the Caribbean," Martinique offers breathtaking natural beauty and a cosmopolitan blend of French and Creole cultures. Nature lovers can explore lush rainforests, waterfalls and volcanos, while Guests looking for a more upscale experience can savor superb French cuisine and excellent shopping aboard four limited Southern Caribbean sailings.

And, as always, Guests enjoy superlative service, activities and experiences for everyone—plus so much included in the price of your cruise!

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cruises-destinations/caribbean/?CMP=SOC-DPFY15Q1DisneyCruiseLineRevealsPortsandItinerariesforEarly20160001

DCL announced this morning that early 2016 itineraries will be open for booking Thursday. Here is a list of what will be available then:

5 Night Western Caribbean from Miami:

Magic- Jan 10, 15, 24 and 29

Wonder- Feb 12, 21, 26, Mar 6, 11, 20, 25, Apr 3, 8, 17, 22

7 Night Western Caribbean from PC:

Fantasy- Jan 9, 23, Feb 6, 20, Mar 5, 19, Apr 2, 16, 30

Magic- Apr 10, 24

7 Night Eastern from PC:

Fantasy- Jan 2, 16, 30, Feb 13, 27, Mar 12, 26, Apr 9, 23

Magic- Apr 3, 17

7 Night Southern Caribbean from Puerto Rico:

Wonder- Jan 10, 17, 24, 31

3 Night Bahamian from PC:

Dream- Jan 8, 15, 22, 29, Feb 5, 12, 19, 26, Mar 4, 11, 18, 25, Apr 1, 8, 15, 22, 29

Magic- Jan 3, Feb 4, 11, 18, 25, Mar 3, 10, 17, 24, 31

4 Night Bahamian from Miami:

Magic- Jan 6, 20

Wonder- Feb 17, Mar 2, 16, 30, Apr 13, 27

4 Night Bahamian from PC:

Dream- Jan 4, 11, 18, 25, Feb 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Mar 7, 14, 21, 28, APr 4, 11, 18, 25

Magic- Feb 7, 14, 21, 28, Mar 6, 13, 20 , 27

6 Night Galveston to San Juan:

Wonder- Jan 4

5 Night San Juan to Miami:

Wonder- Feb 7

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

Thank you for posting this. I want to book for summer 2016, do you think it wil be after the new year? I like the new routes.

Spring early April.

Thank you for posting this. I have been checking the disney site every couple of days for the past month waiting for the first half of the 2016 sailings. Can't wait to book another disney cruise.:D

Pleasure, I didn't want you guys missing out as the time yo book is very tight.

PS. Yay, Tortola!

• Note 10/29 for Gold and Platinum.
  • 10/30 at 9 am, for all other cruisers and online.

Confirmation of the speculated release date for Q1/2016

Caribbean and Bahamas cruises.

At a glance view.

15652330195_f2f750152b.jpg2016 DD by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

15031579444_8ed058fd05.jpg2016 DF by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

15466760660_61b8a3eed5.jpg2016 DM by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

15031579374_a2673de0ee.jpg2016 DW by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

A little disappointed, since we are finally able to book for 2016 but now St Maarten is no longer a port. Now hopefully they bring it back for the fall cruises on Fantasy. DH wants to go back to St Maarten, and now may have to look into other lines. Don't really want to though. We weren't fond of our Royal Cruise and Princess doesn't seem to be the fid friendly cruise and we loved our Princess cruises before kids. I am gonna have to research Tortola and try to convince DH but that is gonna be hard.

A little disappointed, since we are finally able to book for 2016 but now St Maarten is no longer a port. Now hopefully they bring it back for the fall cruises on Fantasy. DH wants to go back to St Maarten, and now may have to look into other lines. Don't really want to though. We weren't fond of our Royal Cruise and Princess doesn't seem to be the fid friendly cruise and we loved our Princess cruises before kids. I am gonna have to research Tortola and try to convince DH but that is gonna be hard.

What was the draw for your husband to St Maarten?

Great port but I guess he want to go to Maho beach?!?

ex techie

What was the draw for your husband to St Maarten?

Great port but I guess he want to go to Maho beach?!?

ex techie

Yes Maho Beach is the draw, he's a pilot and has flown into there. He is not a beach guy and usually only wants to do the beach for the private island. But Maho Beach is the exception and he said if we do a cruise it has to be Eastern so he can go back to St Maarten. I glanced at Tortola and it doesn't seem to have much to do for a family with young kids. Maybe I'll convince him to do a Western instead. Well just have to wait till next year and see when its time to book. I was just finally excited to be able to book again. We had to keep putting it off due to DS. He's special needs and not potty trained yet.

Yes Maho Beach is the draw, he's a pilot and has flown into there. He is not a beach guy and usually only wants to do the beach for the private island. But Maho Beach is the exception and he said if we do a cruise it has to be Eastern so he can go back to St Maarten. I glanced at Tortola and it doesn't seem to have much to do for a family with young kids. Maybe I'll convince him to do a Western instead. Well just have to wait till next year and see when its time to book. I was just finally excited to be able to book again. We had to keep putting it off due to DS. He's special needs and not potty trained yet.

I'm ashamed to admit I never ventured to Maho beach when in St Maarten.

One of those I will do it next time places and never got around to it.

The videos do look amazing though!

ex techie

thanks for that tidbit of info.We just became gold after this past Sept,when we did the Southern Caribbean.Loved it!!If all goes well we'll be spending our 42nd anniversary there!:D

DF,thanks for the heads up for today booking.I now have us reserved for another SC cruise!:D

My pleasure hope you got what you wanted at the lowest price and enjoy your cruise.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

• 2 months later...
Any idea when can we see the rest of the 2016 itineraries?

I need to cancel the our Nov 2015 cruise on Magic and I want to book for summer 2016.

Thanks!

I know a few here do not like rumours but others do, I will give you a couple here, not just one rumour, anyway that's the message Dover and out.

16211115969_0e35e3b397_b.jpg

image by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...

Well,many of us saw DisneyFantasy's picture and large post which has since been deleted.

My travel agent says it will be March. And it seems that DCL will be releasing some new policies regarding penalty dates, etc. for US based cruises just prior to releasing the remainder of the 2016 dates.