Private Tours In San Juan P.r.

neviboy

I'd like to know about private tours also, as the Mariner doesn't offer the tour of the radio telescope at Arecibo. The Voyager cruise we were scheduled on had one.

I'd especially be interested in a private, full access tour where I'd be able to climb one of the big support towers, etc. I'd be willing to "make a small donation to the telescope welfare fund" for such access :D

(once a geek, always a geek...)

• 2 weeks later...

We had a private driver who was wonderful a few years ago, but unfortunately I cannot find his name/phone number. If I do, I will forward it to you. However, there is a site that books what you want and this is its URL. We did the caves as well as Arecibo. Both are impressive. - CG Cruiser (Carol Gilbert)

http://www.private-guides.com/book-tour/Puerto%20Rico/3906

Hi Neville, can I suggest that you post your question on the San Juan, PR ports of call board. There is a local guy that frequents that board that has lots of good info. In the meantime, check out this link I found about San Juan and it does mention a private guide where perhaps you can arrange your own tour with him.

Happy New Year to you and the Mrs.

Pat

http://bestbuds.xoompages.com/

Archived