Hampton Inn or InterContinental

Gramcooks

We need a room to stay in one night before our cruise the last week in January, but I can't decide between the Hampton Inn Bicknell or the InterContinental. We need last minute things to pick up and need to know whats really close by such as a CVS or Publix. Thanks for your help with this.

I would go with Hampton Inn.

You are not too far from the Publix (just about everything you likely could get there that you can get at the CVS) and also not a long walk to a CVS anyway.

Hampton Inn provides a good value hotel with that nice breakfast and you can dine at many places at Mary Brickell Village as well as go to the Publix there.

Keith

You would be in walking distance to stores and restaurants at both. IC has water view. Hampton doesn't. Hampton includes a nice breakfast, IC doesn't.

If you get Hampton for less ( Hilton is having sale going on now if you book online or direct) I'd go for that one. You'll be close to more non chain type restaurants and can walk over to the bay for the views. You too can use the free metro mover to get to Bayside which is where many from the IC go to eat or stroll the park area to see the ships. Rooms are nice at both.