2017 Into the Midnight Sun Highlights and Recommendations?

Shipwren

I'd love to hear about any highlights, recommendations or other suggestions from folks who are experiencing this year's Midnight Sun itinerary and ports of call (in either direction) and/or shipboard experience on the new Viking Sky. We'll be sailing on the June 17 from Bergen and can't wait!

I'd love to hear about any highlights, recommendations or other suggestions from folks who are experiencing this year's Midnight Sun itinerary and ports of call (in either direction) and/or shipboard experience on the new Viking Sky. We'll be sailing on the June 17 from Bergen and can't wait!

You should be sure to read and subscribe to all the roll calls for this itinerary, including reading some of the 2016 roll calls. There are a number of roll calls for 2017, some who are currently on their cruise and posting as their trip occurs. I count at least six 2017 roll calls for this itinerary, including the one you're on. You can find them fairly easily by doing a search in the Viking Ocean Roll Calls. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. Safe travels!

Agreed. The first Midnight Sun of the season began on June 3 and they have been keeping us up-to-date with what is happening on their cruise on an almost daily basis. June 17 (Star?) is also another very busy roll call; they are busy packing their bags this week and a few will be heading off to London early.

Plus there are a couple of Midnight Sun threads in this forum. If it says Midnight Sun, at least skim it because you never know where the good information will be hiding.