Staying at Hampton Inn Brickell---need restaurant suggestions!

dobes3kh

We are staying at the Hampton Inn Brickell the night before our cruise and would appreciate some restaurant suggestions that are within walking distance.

Have looked over the area and noticed a few that have a happy hour special (seems to be the pervasive theme here!) and we're looking for something that offers either great seafood or 'upscale' finger foods.

Some interesting ones we have seen so far (menus) are Oceanaire, The Burger and Beer Joint, Delores but you can call me Lolita, Batch Gastropub, The River Oyster Bar, the Tapas Xperience...to name a few!

Any recommendations?

Thanks!!!

Edited by dobes3kh

We really like Perricone's. They have a web site so you can look at menu on line. They have great Italian food and a wonderful indoor venue. They are priced a lot more reasonable than Oceanaire. I have been to that Oceanaire and do not care for it. For that price I would walk over to Truluck's which is a 20 minute walk on Brickell for a much nicer meal. They have a happy hour. Near you are over 30 restaurants and you may also want to look at the menus which are easily available while you are there.

Keith

Thank you Keith1010 and cjskids. I think it's going to be difficult to make a decision. We will probably lean towards something with seafood. And I really like the fact that there are so many happy hours.....plan on being very happy ;)

We will also be staying there in March, pre-cruise (and we too plan to be quite happy! :D). Looking for good Cuban food within walking distance of the Hampton - any restaurant recommendations would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

We just got back. We ate at PF Chang's . Also have Gluten Free food. We went on Carnival Breeze for the second time. . We stayed at Hampton Inn last year. It was great. This time we stayed at Intercontinental. If you are looking for a good town car, I can help. We had a great guy named John. It is called John's car Service. He is great.