Nachi Coccum vs Papits

divechick

We will be in Cozmel in Feb and want a relaxing beach day have read about both resorts and can't decide which one. We are a group of 4 mys husband and I in our early 50's and will have our son and his girlfriend late 20's with us. Any thoughts.

Following. Will be in Cozumel on Christmas Day and not sure what to do / concerned about what will be open and available on a holiday.

Julie - mom to newlyweds Tyler & DIL Michelle (23 and 25), Lauren (21), Jack (17) and Alicia (14) and wife to Derek (awesome funny guy - hub of 25 years in 2014!)

• 1 month later...

Apparently we need to peruse the Ports of Call area for the scoop! HTH!! [emoji106]

Julie - mom to newlyweds Tyler & DIL Michelle (23 and 25), Lauren (21), Jack (17) and Alicia (14) and wife to Derek (awesome funny guy - hub of 25 years in 2014!)

I just did a beach day at Nachi Cocum and had a really nice day. It's a pretty beach and the staff really take care of you. It's more of a relaxing environment as opposed to a party environment. The food was actually really good but the drinks were a little week. I recommend it.

While the 50-something crowd (I am still a member, but not for long :o) will enjoy the quiet, relaxing day at Nachi, those younger (like my 20-something daughters) may find it a bit tame - no water toys, no music, etc.

You might want to explore the AI side of Mr. Sanchos - I am not familiar with Papitos.