What sort of travel adaptor

Hi airman1

Only ever been on deck 6or7 they, I think, have one socket and we take a universal and a three way adaptor.

They do sell them in the shop but are expensive suggest you ask cabin steward as they usually have some left from the last passengers.

We are on her next in Sep so please report back on your return.

Have a great time we love the Caribbean but gave it a miss this year as we have been for the last six but I must say we have regretted it!!!

Roger

We always take us and european adaptors but on deck 3 inside they have refurbished with uk sockets. Very handy but we only found one on the dressing table. The hairdryer is under the dressing table but it took us a while to realize that we had to flick the rocker type switch just over the dressing table. We spent a while trying to follow the lead to look for the socket as we couldn't get it to work and the switch isn't obviously on when it's pressed. We never did get the kettle to work but it's easier just to take the sachet to the Lido an make it there. The cinema is gone and there is a lovely new coffee shop buy 6 over the holiday and get one free, if they don't give you a card on your first order ask for it. Have a good time.:):)

Jan

Hi going on the Celebration in 2 weeks can any one tell me what sort of travel socket adaptor I require and how many sockets in the cabins on deck 8.....thank you

Plugs are few and far between. Take a three plug extention. The new ones take usb as well. That way you can charge all your bits and bobs with ease.Have a great time.