YVR to St. Regis Hotel

I'm trying to figure out our best option. I looked at taxis but I do not know which zone the hotel is in. Also, are there any taxis that would hold four people with luggage?

I know some people say to take Canada line but we don't really want to drag all of our luggage around. How simple or not is doing this?

Finally, what about Aerocar service? I pulled it up and I'm assuming the price is per vehicle? Again, it lists zones and I have no idea what zone this hotel is.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. We arrive Thursday.

The St regis is in the downtown core close to the pier. The zone is listed as Canada place, downtown. $35 from the airport plus tip

There are minivans available at the regular taxi lineup. The dispatcher will find one for you. If you have a ton of luggage, worst case is you take 2 taxis. It's a 15 minute ride. The taxi line is straight ahead over one roadway and then on your left as you exit the international arrivals.

Edited by Earl Rosebery

Actually the St Regis is inside Downtown/Kits zone, not Canada Place. The boundary runs along Pender to Burrard, then hops up to Hastings - 2 blocks north of the St Regis. Map here, compare the streetnames to Google and the distinctive curved 'hump' at the Pender/Burrard/Hastings boundary zone.

So fixed rate is C$31 per cab, and yes one minivan should handle four of you if your luggage is sturdy enough to be stacked. With four of you it's actually cheaper to take a cab than paying the airport Addfare on transit (if you tip $5 it's a wash, both $36).