Ketchikan Wilderness Explorer and Crab Feast

navybaby1113

I see the Wilderness Explorer and Crab Feast mentioned a lot in reviews for Ketchikan. Who is this excursion through?

I booked my excursions through the cruise line (Holland America). It involves a 25-minute bus ride, walk down lots of stairs, a catamaran ride to crab fishing area, and touching of live crab pulled from a crab pot. You will have about 45 minutes to devour all of the crab you wish (either before or after the catamaran ride). If you go in the morning, don't eat a large breakfast to save "feasting" room.

I have done this excursion as both a Wilderness Explorer and as a Flightseeing but the eating location is the same:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/?page_id=1189

I booked my excursions through the cruise line (Holland America). It involves a 25-minute bus ride, walk down lots of stairs, a catamaran ride to crab fishing area, and touching of live crab pulled from a crab pot. You will have about 45 minutes to devour all of the crab you wish (either before or after the catamaran ride). If you go in the morning, don't eat a large breakfast to save "feasting" room.

I have done this excursion as both a Wilderness Explorer and as a Flightseeing but the eating location is the same:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/?page_id=1189

Thanks! Sadly it doesn't look like my cruise line offers this excursion. :-(

Anyone know of a private company that does it?