Bar Harbor Whale Watching - I won't miss the boat....right?

bross2410

Cruise: RCCL Brilliance - 9-22-13 - 7 Day New England/Canada

Port: Bar Harbor, ME

I have a Whale Watching excursion booked through RCCL during our stop in Bar Harbor, ME. The excursion begins at 1pm and is said to last 3 - 3.5 hours in the description. That puts us back at 4 or 4:30. The ship leaves port at 5pm. I read that the last tender runs 30 minutes before the ship departs. This all seems to be cutting it close. To further complicate matters, my cruise calendar says the excursion runs from 1pm - 5:15pm.:confused:

I don't need to be worried, right? I booked through RCCL so they aren't going to leave without us, right? I emailed the Excursion help desk but got no response.

Any reassurance would be appreciated!

Only 50 days to go!!!!

Cruise: RCCL Brilliance - 9-22-13 - 7 Day New England/Canada

Port: Bar Harbor, ME

I have a Whale Watching excursion booked through RCCL during our stop in Bar Harbor, ME. The excursion begins at 1pm and is said to last 3 - 3.5 hours in the description. That puts us back at 4 or 4:30. The ship leaves port at 5pm. I read that the last tender runs 30 minutes before the ship departs. This all seems to be cutting it close. To further complicate matters, my cruise calendar says the excursion runs from 1pm - 5:15pm.:confused:

I don't need to be worried, right? I booked through RCCL so they aren't going to leave without us, right? I emailed the Excursion help desk but got no response.

Any reassurance would be appreciated!

Only 50 days to go!!!!

If the excursion is booked from the cruise line, the cruise ship will be waiting for you.

and Welcome to the Cruise Critic!!!

SBtS

As others have said, any excursion that is booked thru the cruise line, and sponsored by your ship, they have to wait for you before leaving.

If this were a private excursion, I would tell you to forget it, but as it is now, go for it and forget worrying.

Cheers

Len

Archived