Oasis Wonderland

I was on the phone with a C&A rep the other day who told me I could make a reservation for Wonderland on the Oasis (as a specialty restaurant, since DD isn't in place yet), but only on the ship, not online in my cruise planner. I haven't seen anyone on these boards talk about eating there on Oasis so I'm wondering how credible this info is? Anybody know anything about this?

I was on the phone with a C&A rep the other day who told me I could make a reservation for Wonderland on the Oasis (as a specialty restaurant, since DD isn't in place yet), but only on the ship, not online in my cruise planner. I haven't seen anyone on these boards talk about eating there on Oasis so I'm wondering how credible this info is? Anybody know anything about this?

I would assume this is another case of a C&A rep (who are usually better than standard reps) not knowing what is going on.

Wow. There is no Wonderland on the Oasis. They scrapped that idea (for now at least). The Diamond Lounge is where they were building Wonderland.

Wow. There is no Wonderland on the Oasis. They scrapped that idea (for now at least). The Diamond Lounge is where they were building Wonderland.

This is correct... however, it is still listed on the onboard maps and directional signage. :rolleyes: