Very slow for three days ...... so picture time

Tikiintahiti

These were taken a few years back while we were visiting Aitutaki. We were on the 11 night Society/Cook Islands cruise. This was our 4th time on this beautiful Island. I think the lagoon on Aitutaki is only rivaled by the lagoon on Bora Bora ........... both are stunning.

I took these pixtures with a cheap point & shoot so the resolution isn't the best but you can get an idea of how remote one can feel on the lagoon. The sunsets are stunning, the beaches silent and the water has incredible hues of green, blue and magenta ..........

Aitutaki2of3_zps5e951c7c.jpg

Aitutaki3of3_zps08a8ecbd.jpg

Aitutaki1of3_zps21285ab1.jpg

Your photos must be hosted on another site and then you past the link in the envelope looking items in the menu above.

The email link? Or the one that puts img tags on it, because the image tags werent working for me when I posted

6cJcNFk.jpg

This is what it does to my attempt - maybe I havent done enough posts to have image privileges.

Edited by Adidas4fun

The email link? Or the one that puts img tags on it, because the image tags werent working for me when I posted

6cJcNFk.jpg

This is what it does to my attempt - maybe I havent done enough posts to have image privileges.

Looks correct, don't have an answer

Edited by Tikiintahiti

6cJcNFk.jpg

What site are you using to host them? It may not allow direct links to pictures. Post it with spaces where the "dots" go or CC will mask it like they did your response here.

What site are you using to host them? It may not allow direct links to pictures. Post it with spaces where the "dots" go or CC will mask it like they did your response here.

It is hosted on image uploaders site (ap on my ipad) so dont think thats the issue

• 3 weeks later...
Tikiintahiti,

It's getting slow again :eek:

How about some more of those fantastic pictures?

Thank you :)

Here you go. Remember I took these with a cheap point and shoot so the quality is not the best. As I do photos and video professionally it seems weird that I never took a high quality camera to FP. But next time .........

One of my favorite views. The mountain of Bora Bora seen from a OWB

moreFPpictures6of11_zps62fcc22d.jpg

This is the IC La Moana on Bora Bora. Easy paddling over to the motu I'm taking the picture from so you can snorkel the famed coral gardens.

moreFPpictures8of11_zps21861b43.jpg

A picture of the famed coral gardens on Bora Bora. You can reserve a day use from the IC La Moana, use one of their kayaks and paddle over, beautiful.

moreFPpictures10of11_zps84460b6b.jpg

Our home away from home sitting off the marina on Bora Bora. You never get tired of the cloud formations, stunning.

moreFPpictures7of11_zpse344be5e.jpg

No matter what type of camera you use, it is just beautiful there!

When are you going back? I can hardly wait to see your pictures with a high quality camera.

Thank you again!

Edited by zoethesailor

No matter what type of camera you use, it is just beautiful there!

When are you going back? I can hardly wait to see your pictures with a high quality camera.

Thank you again!

Depends when my pockets have something in them, been a very tough year.

I have several very high end cameras, actually we'll plan on taking several next time and also do some video work.

One of my favorite places to hang out on the PG ...........

A/C ........

Cold beer ...........

Great views ........

moreFPpictures1of11_zps737dac04.jpg

Looking towards the inlet on One Foot Island - Aitutaki

moreFPpictures3of11_zps839d1ce6.jpg

Ah ............... relax time on Honeymoon Island - Aitutaki

moreFPpictures2of11_zps8c43a01b.jpg

Cruising in the inner lagoon on Tahaa heading to Motu Mahana ....... simple church

moreFPpictures11of11_zpse5d58bab.jpg

Here you go. Remember I took these with a cheap point and shoot so the quality is not the best. As I do photos and video professionally it seems weird that I never took a high quality camera to FP. But next time .........

Never get tired of looking at Tikiintahiti's photos.

That last photo in this thread...is that the MS Gauguin?

One of my favorite places to hang out on the PG ...........

A/C ........

Cold beer ...........

Great views ........

moreFPpictures1of11_zps737dac04.jpg

Whoa man! I'll keep your seat warm for you Tikiintahiti!

Our home away from home sitting off the marina on Bora Bora. You never get tired of the cloud formations, stunning.

moreFPpictures7of11_zpse344be5e.jpg

No this one here...is that the MS Gauguin?