Ships in Port

MCAT 48 and SissasMomE - exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a bunch!!

GrabMyWrist - Skagway is the only port that we've not booked something already. Considering this or the Green Jeep Tour - booking separately not through the ship.

Edited by Ontario cruise duo

I highly recommend booking through NCL. If you're late the ship has to wait for you. If booked otherwise, you could be left. Either way, you're about to visit the most beautiful place I've ever seen. Have fun!

Thanks for your suggestion and concerns. We have done several cruises so I am well aware or conscious of "missing the ship". We are in port from 7:00 a.m. till 8:15 p.m. so we should be okay. After our first couple of cruises, we have done several "on our own excursions", but I guess you never know!!

I do have insurance separate from the cruise line, so barring anything unforeseen we are covered!! I definitely would hate to miss Glacier Bay the next day and also the rest of our cruise.

Gotcha!

That is a long time in Skagway. We left at 5PM. That should leave you plenty of time to see a bunch. If you get off early in the AM, it's a quick walk to the main town. From there you can sightsee and catch the train up and back.

Edited by GrabMyWrist