Need private transportation from Honolulu Airport to Hilton Hawaiian Village for 6

rickdeni

I can recommend ABC Limos.

www.abclimosvc.com

We have used them twice, last time was in February. Melvin is just a lovely guy. :) Excellent prices and service. We would not hesitate recommending him and his company to anyone looking at travelling in style! :D

Good luck and happy planning!!

• 2 weeks later...

We used Johnny Cab last week from airport to Waikiki hotel and then from there to the cruise port a few days later. There was just two of us and the driver used a car, however, on their website they show a large van. The driver was nice and on time and John, the owner maintained contact and had the driver call me, as well. $25 (total) to hotel and $20 (total) to cruise port.

• 4 weeks later...

It's basically simple. I've had it where I didn't make any reservations and basically got off plane and went to taxi pickup near street and got a taxi lemo without any problems. We had a party of 7. My friend was worried about making reservations prior to us landing and I said don't worry we can get a taxi without any problem. I was right and we didn't waste anytime what so ever. I told her it's vacation and don't worry, you're not at work(California) and just relax and get in the island mode and relax! lol

We are a party of six with about 6 large suitcases plus 6 small carryons plus purses. I think a limo service would be best. Does anyone have an suggestions as to whom to contact.
Edited by cruiseman40

Charley's Taxi (charleystaxi.com) charges a FLAT $29 ... regardless of number of people ... or at least that's what they told me ... when I reserved my HNL airport to Hilton Hawaiian Village for 5 people in August ;)

We used JohnnyCab in Honolulu. We scheduled pickup at the airport to the hotel, from hotel to Pearl Harbor, Pearl Harbor back to hotel, hotel to cruise pier and then from hotel back to airport. He was always on time, he came in a big van and had plenty of place for all of our luggage. He keeps in touch with you via text messages to make sure you haven't changed your pickup times.

Marlene