AMA boats..computer mouse?

jojocmcla

On the AMA Waterways European cruise boats, do the in-cabin computers have a wireless mouse, or do I need to bring my own? I just haven't gotten the 'swing' of not using a mouse.

We were on the AmaCerto last spring and there was a mouse. I can't remember if it was wireless or not.

As long as there's a mouse of some kind, I'm OK. Thanks, everyone. My husband is bringing his tablet and I'll have my Kindle.

This time next week, we'll be walking around Prague!:)

I am anxious to hear how you like your trip. We are hoping to book an Ama Waterways Prague to Budapest cruise in 2015.

Allyson

We're cruising AmaLyra Prague to Budapest next week!!! Doing 3 day pre-cruise w/ AMA. Then, booked hotel & 3 extra days in Budapest on our own.

I am anxious to hear how you like your trip. We are hoping to book an Ama Waterways Prague to Budapest cruise in 2015.

Allyson

Allyson

We did that cruise on AmaCerto two years ago and loved it! I wrote a detailed review if you are interested. It is posted here on CC.

We did that cruise on AmaCerto two years ago and loved it! I wrote a detailed review if you are interested. It is posted here on CC.

Caviargal,

Can you point me to your review? I have been trying to find it.

Allyson

Thank you! I enjoyed reading it. Our experience on the AmaCerto for the Tulip Time cruise last year was amazing. It appears we had a different crew, but can't wait to try another one! Spectacular service, nice accommodations, great excursions, and very relaxing!

Allyson