Questions on Bully Tours in Aruba??

2Canucks

We just returned today from our cruise. We used Ivan who was so personable and informative and felt like family right away. His van is so very comfortable as well. He knows so much about the island and truly wants to make sure you see what you want to see, and will cater to your time and needs. We actually spent his birthday with him on Wednesday. His son was home for a month and yet he still took us on a tour on his birthday. I highly recommend him and would book with him again. We chose to do only two hours so we would have time to snorkel as we were not in port that long. He is very professional and very fun to be around.

I also would not suggest renting a car. Too many unmarked roads to a tourist!

Thank you "Gonna Go Cruising"! I have been talking to Ivan and was just checking here for a recommendation for him before I confirmed and there was your post! Serendipitous!

:)

And thanks so much to the others who also responded to my post - I realize now that going it alone is maybe not the best on this island! Ivan it is!!

Edited by wd2crv

Thank you "Gonna Go Cruising"! I have been talking to Ivan and was just checking here for a recommendation for him before I confirmed and there was your post! Serendipitous!

:)

And thanks so much to the others who also responded to my post - I realize now that going it alone is maybe not the best on this island! Ivan it is!!

You will be very pleased! He will meet you in the terminal when you get off the ship with a sign and your name on it. He made it effortless for us. We highly recommend him!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
You will be very pleased! He will meet you in the terminal when you get off the ship with a sign and your name on it. He made it effortless for us. We highly recommend him!

I'll take your word for it. I was quite surprised that Bully is booked 9 months in advance. I will contact Ivan. Thanks to everyone on this thread.

• 4 weeks later...

I emailed him Tuesday night late to check availability. He responded Wednesday night - I asked a couple more questions and he responded again tonight within 24 hours.

I used the bullytaxi79@hotmail address arubalisa listed.

Check your spam - that is where my initial response was "filed"

• 2 weeks later...
We just got back from a Panama Canal tour, and stopped in Aruba , had a tour by Bully, we booked a year ahead. He took us all over the island, and also took pictures of us. He took us places tour buses can not get to. Awesome tour, well worth the money.

I booked for Nov. I was wondering how long was your tour? Did you provide Bully a list or did you just do the items on his suggested list from his booking e-mail? Anything not to miss?

Thanks

We were on the tour with Bully for 3 hours, he charged $45.00 an hour. We left him pick the things to see in Aruba, we went to the north side of the island on a dirt road, also he took us to a bakery. He was born and raised in Aruba, so he took us all over the island. It was beautiful, and he is an awesome tour guide.

Contacted Bully earlier this week for next February and he is not available. He did recommend Sonny Binns. Contacted him but he has a 26 passenger bus and what he mentioned is not what we are looking for. Any other recommendations?

Try Hubert huberttaxi83@hotmail.com or Ivan ijgordijk@setarnet.aw

We were on the tour with Bully for 3 hours, he charged $45.00 an hour. We left him pick the things to see in Aruba, we went to the north side of the island on a dirt road, also he took us to a bakery. He was born and raised in Aruba, so he took us all over the island. It was beautiful, and he is an awesome tour guide.

Great to hear! We're booked with him week after next and with the exception of stopping at Hard Rock to add to DH's ever growing t-shirt collection, we're going to let him decide where to take us.

• 7 months later...