Cabin 2568 - Navigator of the Seas

digger69

Has anyone cruised in this cabin before? It looks to be at the end of a hallway, but I can't tell for sure by the deck plans.

My big concern is noise and ease of access getting to/from the cabin.

Any pictures would also be welcome!

Has anyone cruised in this cabin before? It looks to be at the end of a hallway, but I can't tell for sure by the deck plans.

My big concern is noise and ease of access getting to/from the cabin.

Any pictures would also be welcome!

We had 2268, same location on the other side of the ship. If the conference center is being used, you might hear people talking as they enter and leave. The corridor ends right at that stateroom. If you want to go aft, you must go forward to the stairs/elevators and go up to at least deck 4.

• 1 year later...
We had 2268, same location on the other side of the ship. If the conference center is being used, you might hear people talking as they enter and leave. The corridor ends right at that stateroom. If you want to go aft, you must go forward to the stairs/elevators and go up to at least deck 4.

Bob, is this a similar room to what we can expect on our Liberty of the Seas cruise? I know Liberty is a different class, but similar in some ways to Navigator. Is it a Family Oceanview room? If so, could you let me know the setup it has? We have a 1 year old and are trying to figure out what the best placed would be to place the crib. Thanks!

Bob, is this a similar room to what we can expect on our Liberty of the Seas cruise? I know Liberty is a different class, but similar in some ways to Navigator. Is it a Family Oceanview room? If so, could you let me know the setup it has? We have a 1 year old and are trying to figure out what the best placed would be to place the crib. Thanks!

Nevermind, I got ahead of myself. I just looked and it looks like it is a normal oceanview stateroom, not a "family room". My fault. Please disregard the above. I've just been looking for months now and different sites show different pictures for the FO staterooms on Liberty/Freedom/Independence and haven't been able to figure out which one ours will be. Thanks and sorry for the hassle.