Princess suite perks transferability?

Dulcibella

AInterestingly, it would be cheaper for me to have my daughter sleep in the suite than it is for me to have her in a separate cabin. But if she was in the suite, even as a third person, ... I do know that I, as purchaser of the fares, retain the right to move people between the beds I have paid for and Princess will not object.

Princess cares very much who is occupying what bed

Princess would not care who is occupying which bed when there are multiple people in a cabin.

As the original poster, I would point out that in my scenario actually I have paid the fares for both my children and myself and my husband, and as the person who has paid, why can't I make the decision as to who uses the privilege?
Technically, no. The perks are based on the names of the passengers booked in each cabin regardless of who paid what. It's the bookings that matter, not the credit card. :) People traveling with family often pay for several cabins. It's not an unusual scenario. You have the choice of who is booked in the full suite. Those would be the people who will be able to take advantage of the perks.

As the original poster, I would point out that in my scenario actually I have paid the fares for both my children and myself and my husband, and as the person who has paid, why can't I make the decision as to who uses the privilege?

No matter who pays, the individuals in each cabin get the cruise credits towards Captain's Circle status.

Those booked into a suite get double credits.

Sounds as if you would like to also decide which two family members get that double credit.

As the original poster, I would point out that in my scenario actually I have paid the fares for both my children and myself and my husband, and as the person who has paid, why can't I make the decision as to who uses the privilege? I am not asking for more privileges, nor am I discussing such things as laundry or privileges which don't have a finite number such as unlimited internet (no longer a privilege). Two special breakfasts have been paid for, who consumes them should be a matter of indifference to Princess. Selling breakfast would in no way offset the premium paid for the suite! Nor should it, the suite is largely about space. Interestingly, it would be cheaper for me to have my daughter sleep in the suite than it is for me to have her in a separate cabin. But if she was in the suite, even as a third person, ... I do know that I, as purchaser of the fares, retain the right to move people between the beds I have paid for and Princess will not object.

I don't want your bed nor anybody else's dreams :)

Anne

Ballarat, Australia

Exactly!