Pride first sailing after 2.0 upgrades?

CapsR1

Does anyone know when the first sailing of the Pride out of Baltimore is after getting the 2.0 upgrades? We are sailing her in March 2015. Thanks.

November 9th seems to be the first sailing for the Pride from Tampa after drydock.

Her dry dock is schedule 10/12/14 to 11/9/14 with the first sailing being on 11/9/14 out of Tampa. She returns to Baltimore on 3/29/15. The 2 week repo from Tampa to B-more is 3/15/15.

can't wait i will be on her on the first cruise after returning to B-more. so glad they brought the pride back to B-more!

can't wait i will be on her on the first cruise after returning to B-more. so glad they brought the pride back to B-more!

Cannot tell you how happy we are that the Pride is coming back to B'More. We have cruised her several times without the upgrades and absolutely love that ship.

We will be on the March 29th sailing as well!

Thanks to all who answered!

You will be getting on as we get off the relocation cruise.:)

I am sure you will have a fabulous cruise, and I'm envious that I can't be on that cruise! Have a wonderful time!

If I see you getting off, when we're getting on, I'll wave!

I am sure you will have a fabulous cruise, and I'm envious that I can't be on that cruise! Have a wonderful time!

If I see you getting off, when we're getting on, I'll wave!

So as not to confuse me as others promise to wave, please whistle twice and wave once.:):)

You will be getting on as we get off the relocation cruise.:)

would have loved to do the relocation cruise but with small kids in school i have limited windows when i can cruise. unfortunately it usually is either summer or spring break when the prices are jacked up.

Cannot tell you how happy we are that the Pride is coming back to B'More. We have cruised her several times without the upgrades and absolutely love that ship.

We will be on the March 29th sailing as well!

Thanks to all who answered!

i have been on the pride 3 times and this will be my 4th. i have been hoping she would get the 2.0 updates and of course i was hoping for the whole environmental issue to be resolved for carnival to come back to MD. hope to see you on the cruise. i am guessing by your screen name you are a caps fan, i too am a huge caps fan and i'm sure i will be wearing at least 3 shirts that cruise representing the caps! :)