Planning on doing Anguilla. Ferry question

Sky616

My dw really has her heart set on going over to Anguilla for the day for our 20th anniversary. After looking at the beaches I've agreed. Question is about the ferry. Is it only offered in Marigot or is there one that leaves from Phillipsburg? When we were there last December we were in Marigot and I saw where it leaves from but I've never seen or heard of one that leaves from Pburg. Just wanted to make sure. We sail next April on Adventure of Seas.

After many years visiting the island, I'm pretty certain that the only 'ferry' or 'transport' service from the island to Anguilla is from the terminal in Marigot or from just across from the Airport in Simpson Bay Lagoon. No 'ferry' from Philipsburg.

I believe that there are some day-trip cruises out of Great Bay and Simpson Bay, but these are typically lunch/snorkel/drink day trips, and I'm not sure that their schedule meets the needs of most cruisers, or your anniversary visit.

There have been a couple of recent threads here discussing an Anguilla day visit, so do a search for those.

gary