Camp Ocean on Carnival Magic

Sooner-Cruisers

Hello Sooner Cruisers

First off thank you for the great info/pics.

I had a quick ques. From reading your posts and the link you posted I see the kids only diner is on the Lido deck from 6:00-6:45. My question is will the staff then bring the kids back to Camp Ocean or do the parents have to pick them up there and then drop them off for the 7PM start of camp activities?

We have the early dining sitting for dinner and if we have to go pick them up, it won't work too well for one of us to have to leave the dining room so we probably wouldn't use the option much.

Thanks again for the great info. We sail the week before you in January.

Hello Sooner Cruisers

First off thank you for the great info/pics.

I had a quick ques. From reading your posts and the link you posted I see the kids only diner is on the Lido deck from 6:00-6:45. My question is will the staff then bring the kids back to Camp Ocean or do the parents have to pick them up there and then drop them off for the 7PM start of camp activities?

We have the early dining sitting for dinner and if we have to go pick them up, it won't work too well for one of us to have to leave the dining room so we probably wouldn't use the option much.

Thanks again for the great info. We sail the week before you in January.

My lo only went to the dinner once, but I'm almost 100% sure that they take them back to the kids club and you pick them up when you're ready. Have a great time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I know this is old, but thank you for the info. We're taking our 3 year old on the Magic in a couple of months and I was looking for info on Camp Ocean.

You're welcome! We just got back from a second cruise on the Magic in January and it was just as great this time, have fun!