Ferry times back from Playa - No ferries from 3-5?

TheWulf

Looking at both the Mexico Waterjets and Ultramar schedules, it looks like there are no ferries leaving Playa after 3pm until 5pm?

The Epic docs from 10am-6pm, which means I would have to grab the 11am and 3pm ferries, leaving me only about 3 hours in Playa.

I remember going here on the Dawm two years ago and I'm sure we spent much longer in Playa. Is this a new schedule or is it inaccurate?

I also noticed that the January schedules aren't posted yet. Does anyone know if they are different or when they are posted?

Looking at both the Mexico Waterjets and Ultramar schedules, it looks like there are no ferries leaving Playa after 3pm until 5pm?

The Epic docs from 10am-6pm, which means I would have to grab the 11am and 3pm ferries, leaving me only about 3 hours in Playa.

I remember going here on the Dawm two years ago and I'm sure we spent much longer in Playa. Is this a new schedule or is it inaccurate?

I also noticed that the January schedules aren't posted yet. Does anyone know if they are different or when they are posted?

those questions are dificult to answer becuz ferries schedules are changed now and then, so to be sure, I thing it is best to ask the ferry company direct, this is the PR dept e-mail ofrodriguez@mexicowaterjets.com.mx

Unfortunately, that is my biggest beef with the ferry system there. The schedules change and are not posted anywhere easy to find. I have gotten stuck over in Playa twice because of it, having to sit and wait an extra hour due to this. One time the ferry was there actually loading up passengers and they would not let us get on, said we were too late... it was infuriating!

Thanks guys.

I think it'll be best to just wait and check with them closer to the port date, less they change the schedules 3 times until then ;)

Worst case we'll spend the day wandering around Cozumel.