What is the Cab Fare to Paradise Beach?

momfrommn

This site may help; I noticed that it showed the correct fare from when we were there earlier this year.

I tried to post a link but it ###### it out. I think the rate is around $13 each way. You can google this and find several places that may help you.

Edited by maldenmusic

This site may help; I noticed that it showed the correct fare from when we were there earlier this year.

I tried to post a link but it ###### it out. I think the rate is around $13 each way. You can google this and find several places that may help you.

I don't think you gave me the site to Google??

I don't think you gave me the site to Google??

google "puerta maya taxi rates" and look for the links beginning with www dot puertamaya dot com/port information/taxi rates.

Prices are in Mexican pesos. Current exchange rate is 14 MXP:1$US. But most taxis and businesses use a10MXP:1$US exchange rate.

google "puerta maya taxi rates" and look for the links beginning with www dot puertamaya dot com/port information/taxi rates.

Prices are in Mexican pesos. Current exchange rate is 14 MXP:1$US. But most taxis and businesses use a10MXP:1$US exchange rate.

thanks. I found a site in USD

went there dec2014..I didn't read the signs - there was 5 of us - they charged us $30US - should have been $20 - coming back we were 4 in a cab for $14 - the correct price ....also at Paradise Beach - it is not free - mandatory fee of $3US per person weather you use chair or not, and plus they want you to spend $10 per person - waiter keeps coming back to see if we want to order - a little annoying after a while when I just want to relax on the beach