Manitees

Velvet Teddy Bear

Here's one tour package for manatees. Have no clue on reviews.

http://www.splashwavetour.com/belize/tours/manatee-watching.html

I believe Coral Breeze offers a similar excursion.

http://www.coralbreezetours.com/

Be aware that some Coral Breeze excursions do not get good reviews.

Thanks!!

We have been trying to figure out something to do in Belize as well and the Manatee Watch sounds awesome. I could not find a single review for the Splashwave Manatee watch and the Coral Breeze link does not list a Manatee Watch.

We are sailing 08/24. I am going to keep searching and checking back here to see if anyone posts who has taken one of these excursions.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The only TA reviews I came across were for an excursion out of Ambergris Caye (San Pedro)

Here's another site.

www.shoreexcursioneer.com/belize/manatee-watching.html

If you put the link in google, you'll see links to an FB page where maybe you can find some comments. Supposedly has reviews on the website, but I didn't see any. The website seems to indicate that they either cater to cruisers or offer the excursion via cruise lines.

Best of luck.

The only TA reviews I came across were for an excursion out of Ambergris Caye (San Pedro)

Here's another site.

www.shoreexcursioneer.com/belize/manatee-watching.html

If you put the link in google, you'll see links to an FB page where maybe you can find some comments. Supposedly has reviews on the website, but I didn't see any. The website seems to indicate that they either cater to cruisers or offer the excursion via cruise lines.

Best of luck.

I had actually found that sight and emailed them with questions about the type of boat.

They replied that I should look at pictures on tour description? I did not see any review there either.

Thanks again

I had actually found that sight and emailed them with questions about the type of boat.

They replied that I should look at pictures on tour description? I did not see any review there either.

Thanks again

If it were me and I got that type of response to questions, I'd pass.

We actually saw a couple of manatees and a jumping dolphin last year on our Altum Ha/River Wallace excursion. They were at mouth of River. But for the manatees you could only see their snout come up some.

If you want a close up encounter with manatees and you're going to Cozumel, check into the one at Chankanaab. We did that in 2010 and you're in the water feeding the manatees.

If it were me and I got that type of response to questions, I'd pass.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking!

Thanks for the Cozumel suggestion, we are going to Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. We are trying to decide what to do in Belize and this sounded fun!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app