Sofitel Moorea

sita

Hello,

Some time ago, someone (thinking Emdee) posted a wonderful map of the moorea hotels including the most recommended OWB based on views…. could someone help me find it? Have tried various word searches; Thank you!

Hello,

Some time ago, someone (thinking Emdee) posted a wonderful map of the moorea hotels including the most recommended OWB based on views…. could someone help me find it? Have tried various word searches; Thank you!

Sorry, Sita, not me .....maybe Tiki.

Thanks Emdee, you may be right. I remember reading that you like the Sofitel, any room recommendations? We will likely stay on the beach rather than OW; many thanks!

Thanks Emdee, you may be right. I remember reading that you like the Sofitel, any room recommendations? We will likely stay on the beach rather than OW; many thanks!

I like the beach bungalows better....probably the only person who does. I cannot swim so can just walk right out into the water. With the OWB the ones on the inner side where we were upgraded to weren't worth it. The view was mostly of all the other OWBs and a bit of the reef. Of course my family who swims like the OWBs.

We were able to get a breakfast and dinner meal plan. Was convenient and reasonable. We went straight from the ferry to Champion supermarket to stock up on water and snacks for lunch.

If you have the AMEX plat I believe you are entitled to the Accor plat. This means room upgrade, extra water, fruit plate. Contact the concierge in advance. The person we had was super.

I also told them that we would be visiting when the ship docked. We used the beach and had lunch.