Ovation Taj Mahal Excursion

Hi Folks!

Does anyone know for sure if the Taj Mahal 2 night excursion will be available on the May 2016 14 night Dubai to Singapore itinerary?

I can't seem to find definitive information, although when you cross reference "shore excursion" with "Ovation", it shows up as an option.

The Ovation is scheduled to be in Cochin overnight, but the excursion details show a 3 day, 2 night itinerary so I can't see this would be possible.

Thanks in advance!

I also wondered that about this stop for the Ovation next year. It is worth remembering that the shore excursions at this point are just the ones that operate from the port not necessarily those that match your itinerary. The only way it would work is for a tender to catch the ship further down the coast.

I was thinking that I would do the "Backwaters of Alappuzha - CC24". I have read that it is amazing scenery.

• 2 weeks later...

We are doing the same itinerary next month on the Quantum,, sorry but there would not be enough time to go to the Taj Mahal in Agra , if doing just an overnight in Cochin..( if like us)..

it involves a flight each way, and a 3 hr bus ride each way..

We dont have any excursion like that for our itinerary, so if yours is like ours..forget it.