Boston Black Falcon Terminal to Harvard

Tony O

It's very easy. In front of the terminal you catch the Silver Line bus to South Station. When you get off the bus (it's the end of the line) go to the right and walk to the very end of the platform and go down one level to the Red Line direction Alewife. Take any train 6 stops to Harvard. To get back to the pier, take any train inbound 6 stops to South Station and transfer up one level to the Silver Line SL2 bus back to Black Falcon (do not go through an exit gate - the transfer is marked)

Actual stations have ticket machines. However, you pay cash when boarding the Silver Line at Black Falcon. I have a Charlie Card, so I'm not sure if there is also a credit card option or an exact change requirement. Perhaps someone else knows?

• 8 months later...
Looking to take public transportation to Harvard from Black Falcon.Any suggestions would be appreciated

Just wanted to ask you Tony after seeing your Avatar where you with The Santa Clara Vanguard?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Got it [emoji106]🏻 you know your Drum Corps. I was with The General Butler Vagabonds in the 60s & 70s and was surprised to see The SCV logo. (The 27th Lancers is my all time favorite but love SCV and The Cavaliers too among others)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums