Scenic Railway Tour Question

MrSmoofy

The excuse RCI gave me was because they had another ship at port at the same time which was a straight out lie.

You are exectly correct this is what just happened while it's not even shown up as being availabne and RCI had no clue why it is now listed and I've booked it along with others.

Would be nice if their staff actually knew anything instead of just lying to make excuses for it not being listed.

I'm glad it worked out.

This was something my Wife wanted to book (I'm Climbing the Volcano)

but it was not listed on the RCI website as an offered excursion.

Then suddenly, a week ago, it popped up....they did combine it with a catamaran sail however....

Perhaps you efforts got them to fix their short comings without ever admitting it.

This was something my Wife wanted to book (I'm Climbing the Volcano)

but it was not listed on the RCI website as an offered excursion.

Then suddenly, a week ago, it popped up....they did combine it with a catamaran sail however....

Perhaps you efforts got them to fix their short comings without ever admitting it.

They used to offer it both ways. You could book the train and catamaran or just the train and then the buses that bring you from the train to the catamaran would just bring you back to the port after dropping people off at the catamaran dock. So now they are forcing everyone onto the catamaran?

They used to offer it both ways. You could book the train and catamaran or just the train and then the buses that bring you from the train to the catamaran would just bring you back to the port after dropping people off at the catamaran dock. So now they are forcing everyone onto the catamaran?

Both options are available for the AOS June 27 '15 sailing (in St. Kitts on June 29). The rail and sail tour is 1 hour longer and $50 more than the tour using buses for the return trip to the ship.

Both options are available for the AOS June 27 '15 sailing (in St. Kitts on June 29). The rail and sail tour is 1 hour longer and $50 more than the tour using buses for the return trip to the ship.

That makes more sense.

Ironically, today they listed just the railway tour...along with the combination Railway-Catamaran.

I have noticed, as the cruise gets closer, August in our case, they slowly release additional excursions.

I was looking to book the Volcano Hike through RCI as others did from this forum, but it was not listed for our cruise. I was in the process of researching then booking through a private tour guide, when suddenly it appeared.

Now the same thing happened with the railway Tour....

We normally do not book through the cruise line, but set out on our own once we have been to the same ports numerous times...but this is the first time to these ports, so this is the first time dealing with RCI's excursions in years....

Edited by B-52