where to buy professionel pics

CH-

Background:

In 2011 I met someone on a Carnival ship; she was working, I was a guest... thats how it started and since 2013 we are married and living happy in Germany. We just builded our house and moved ...

On one wall we would like to place a nice picture from a carribean port with the view to the ships. We both saw almost all of the Islands / countries there within our last cruises so we are not focussed on one specific place.

As example St Thomas or St Maarten where you can make great Pictures from the hills over the port area. Nassau is also nice if I remember correct ...

Question: How can I find or buy a professionell, high-Resolution pictures from smth like this? Best would be from Carnival Breeze, Pride, Dream or even several of them. Landscape would be great, of course a panorma would also be nice.

Can I search them somewhere or is there even a shop for Pictures like that?

Thank you for help or informations ....

Background:

In 2011 I met someone on a Carnival ship; she was working, I was a guest... thats how it started and since 2013 we are married and living happy in Germany. We just builded our house and moved ...

On one wall we would like to place a nice picture from a carribean port with the view to the ships. We both saw almost all of the Islands / countries there within our last cruises so we are not focussed on one specific place.

As example St Thomas or St Maarten where you can make great Pictures from the hills over the port area. Nassau is also nice if I remember correct ...

Question: How can I find or buy a professionell, high-Resolution pictures from smth like this? Best would be from Carnival Breeze, Pride, Dream or even several of them. Landscape would be great, of course a panorma would also be nice.

Can I search them somewhere or is there even a shop for Pictures like that?

Thank you for help or informations ....

I have a few pictures of Paradise Point in St. Thomas from our cruise last year, but we were on Carnival Liberty and no other ships were there that day. I did a "Google Search" for stock photos. Usually professional and for sale, so quality should be good. I found one picture from Paradise Point in St. Thomas through a quick search that had Carnival Breeze in it, clicked on that picture and was able to get more information, including link to the website where you can purchase it, if interested. To view others, just do search for "stock photos Paradise Point, St. Thomas" and you'll see a variety. If you see a picture you like, by clicking on that picture will bring up the link to the site where you can purchase if it's available for purchase.

Attaching links:

Photo from Paradise Point in St. Thomas that has Carnival Breeze in it:

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-carnival-liberty-carnival-breeze-seen-from-paradise-point-charlotte-53202512.html

The page I found when I did my general search of "stock photos Paradise Point St. Thomas":

https://www.google.com/search?q=stock+photos+paradise+point+st.+thomas&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj32ZDNpsjNAhXF7D4KHefWA4gQsAQIRA&biw=1899&bih=946

You can do the same type of search for St. Maarten and Nassau. Hope this is helpful to you. And congratulations to you on your marriage. I enjoyed your story how you met on your cruise. :)

Edited by pghsteelerfan

"Stock" was what I was looking for. I searched with shop, store and some other key words .... but stock I put more related to financial business things :-).

Thank you very much, I saw already on alamy.com a few nice ones.... am sure I will find something there and the picture size shows me that the quality will be good enough!