Island Man - Great Choice

pjcoach

My family and I used Island Man (Kurt) on February 19th and had a great time. He drove us from the pier to the Pitons. ALong teh way we stopped at various spots (bannana plantation, scenic views). All along teh way he told us about the island. We also stopped at the mudbaths, a waterfall, lunch at a very good local restaurant and a beach. Kurt was a great driver and was very safe. If I went back to St. Lucia, I would definitely use Kurt to drive my family. For the four of us, the cost was $160. We were with Kurt from about 8:15am to 4pm. Our additional costs were entrance to the mudbaths ($22 for 4), entrance to waterfall ($12 for 4) and lunch ($35 for 4).

Go with Island Man, you will not be dissapointed. He will also help you arrange water transportation to Lalouise Beach if you desire. I beleieve it woudl have been $50 per couple for the roundtrip.

My family and I used Island Man (Kurt) on February 19th and had a great time. He drove us from the pier to the Pitons. ALong teh way we stopped at various spots (bannana plantation, scenic views). All along teh way he told us about the island. We also stopped at the mudbaths, a waterfall, lunch at a very good local restaurant and a beach. Kurt was a great driver and was very safe. If I went back to St. Lucia, I would definitely use Kurt to drive my family. For the four of us, the cost was $160. We were with Kurt from about 8:15am to 4pm. Our additional costs were entrance to the mudbaths ($22 for 4), entrance to waterfall ($12 for 4) and lunch ($35 for 4).

Go with Island Man, you will not be dissapointed. He will also help you arrange water transportation to Lalouise Beach if you desire. I beleieve it woudl have been $50 per couple for the roundtrip.

Hi - could you please message me Kurt's email or how to contact him? Thanks!!