Best places to eat??

330searay

Leaving for Bermuda Tomorrow aboard Explorer of the seas. This will be our 4th time there i believe. We rent scooters and explore for 2 straight days!! Looking for input On the best places to stop for a bite and a Beverage. Thanks

Leaving for Bermuda Tomorrow aboard Explorer of the seas. This will be our 4th time there i believe. We rent scooters and explore for 2 straight days!! Looking for input On the best places to stop for a bite and a Beverage. Thanks

We've enjoyed White Horse Inn in St. George.

And _love_ the Bermuda Fish Chowder w/rum and hot sauce at the Hog Penny Pub in Hamilton.

When ever we are in Hamilton we eat at Hog Penny. My husband loves the Fish Chowder. He also has it with rum and red sherry pepper sauce. We also like to stop at the original Swizzle Inn and eat on the upstairs balcony.

We also like the Hog Penny in Hamilton and the White Horse in St. George's.

Many, many people love the Swizzle Inn. There are now two locations, the original in Bailey's Bay and the new location on South Road not far from the South Shore beaches.