Sunset Harbour Cruise?

HippieChick02

I ran a search and the last post about this was from 2007... has anyone done this is the last 10 years? Has it changed? Would you recommend it? It seems to be getting back to my ship when the ship is about to leave (6:15, ship departing at 7!) but since it's booked through the cruiseline, I'm assuming they know that and won't leave you. But wondering if it's worth the "stress" of knowing you will be one of the last to get back on board. Surprised there's not more posts about this... wondering if that means it's not very popular...

I would check the sunset calendar to see what time the sun sets. The last time I did a sunset harbor cruise the sun set after we left the harbor. I was disappointed but nobody else seemed to mind.

Most ships leave before the sun sets so that might be why there aren't many reviews or posts.

Most ships leave before the sun sets so that might be why there aren't many reviews or posts.

Yeah, I was worried maybe there aren't any posts because it's lame. Even without the sunset though, did you enjoy it?

Imo, the crew makes the sailing excursions. I like excursions that give a lot of info and tell funny and interesting stories. You can't guarantee that the crew will be the same on every excursion.