Dream In Storm

A friend of mine is on the Dream just now,departed Sat.30/05/16 Apparently they hit a storm all night Sat and all day Sun. Has anyone else heard anything.They docked in Sardinia yesterday and should be in Naples today.

A friend of mine is on the Dream just now,departed Sat.30/05/16 Apparently they hit a storm all night Sat and all day Sun. Has anyone else heard anything.They docked in Sardinia yesterday and should be in Naples today.

Look at the forecasts for that region. It might have been "windy" but there was no real storm to speak of. What were you expecting to hear about ?

Live plotters have here in naples.

Edited by thommoscotland

Force 10 gale most of Sunday. Very quiet for a sea day. Fortunately we were unaffected. No one allowed on deck

Thanks Dodgydavid,hope it has settled down now. It's my friends very first cruise and he was a little anxious about it before he left home.

Sadly, after an exceptionally good Winter, the weather here in the Med has deteriorated this past week. Typical as we have friends coming to stay from the UK today for a week and, although today is lovely, rain is forecast for the next 6 days!!!

Sunday was very windy here and we said that we felt sorry for anyone cruising.

Force 5 forecast for tonight force 4 tomorrow

Sounds like it is settling down. My friend and his wife will be pleased,they are way down on deck 4 right forward so will feel every rise of the bow in rough seas.

• 2 weeks later...