Choosing a cabin

I'm trying to choose a cabin on dream. looking at deck 7 at the rear. Is it more noisy at the back? Been told it maybe as engine / prop noise?

Yes there will be engine/prop noise, especially on the lower decks. For this reason I would prefer to choose a cabin forward.

rather than create a new thread I thought I would ask in here,

we've booked on the discovery for October and they say that our cabin has twin beds that convert into a double.

Must we inform them we want this before we arrive or will they just assume to do this for us?

rather than create a new thread I thought I would ask in here,

we've booked on the discovery for October and they say that our cabin has twin beds that convert into a double.

Must we inform them we want this before we arrive or will they just assume to do this for us?

You can ask before you arrive but if you catch the steward as soon as you arrive he/she will arrange it for you if the cabin is one there that is possible

we've actually pre-requested a cabin already and paid the £45 fee for it, assuming they know where we'll be for the 2 weeks we are cruising when I call in full is it worth mentioning it there so they can do it before our arrival? id rather not have the aforementioned midnight removals.