Grand Turk Cabana keys

noelbows

Do you get more than one set of keys to lock and unlock your cabana at Grand Turk? There are 4 of us, and we will all be doing different things and coming and going separately, so I'm hoping that's an option. Thanks in advance. 😚😚

Hmm, I don't know your answer, but I don't think I've ever seen one locked up if it was being used. I suppose you can if you want, but generally people have someone close by that keeps an eye on it I guess. I've rented cabanas in lots of places (on cruises) and I don't think I've ever closed it up. Just put your stuff inside and head out for your day of fun.

Maybe someone else can help you and knows if they can be closed up and locked. Looks from the photos that they are easily closed and there is a lock on the door, so I suppose you could lock it.

Edited by mrsfuzzmo

We've rented a cabana several times while at Grand Turk and have only ever received one key. We always lock our valuables up and head to the beach for a few hours before returning to the pool. However, I've never asked for more than one key so it might be worth asking.

We've rented a cabana several times while at Grand Turk and have only ever received one key. We always lock our valuables up and head to the beach for a few hours before returning to the pool. However, I've never asked for more than one key so it might be worth asking.

Thanks for your help. I've only read people mention one key, but one can hope. Even two would be helpful; one for the kids and one for us parents. If no one posts their findings before I go, I will share after I go just so folks know.

• 2 weeks later...
Where do you find said Cabanas at Grand Turk? Is there a link or can you direct me to be able to find them? I will continue looking to try and find it myself as well.

Thanks!

Are you asking where to go to book them or where they are located in port? You book them as a shore excursion through the cruiseline. They are located right at the end of the pier at Margaritaville. Here are a few pics. Hope this helps!

78538111_grandturkcabanas.jpg.70dbca345af02bbd773bbc37792a2a47.jpg

1860575024_grandTurkoverview.jpg.8e09f1985c41a53e65ce93d8ebeb18f5.jpg

I see the poolside cabanas are sold out for October 20th and the beach cabanas have poor reviews. Are there any other options?

Are you sure you are looking at cabanas for Grand Turk? They only have poolside cabanas there. I've never seen a beach cabana in GT and I've been there several times. I would keep checking. If there are two ships in port with you they give half of the cabanas to each ship to sell. If the other ship doesn't sell theirs chances are good that they will release them closer to your sail date.

Can you pre-arrange the cabana rental? It's at Margaritaville? Is there ever a problem getting one? How much to rent one? And do have a photo of the cabana or a link to see what it all looks like?

Sorry for all the question! And thanks in advance for any info you can provide!

:D:cool:;)

Can you pre-arrange the cabana rental? It's at Margaritaville? Is there ever a problem getting one? How much to rent one? And do have a photo of the cabana or a link to see what it all looks like?

Sorry for all the question! And thanks in advance for any info you can provide!

:D:cool:;)

Yes you pre-purchase through the cruiseline. Look under shore excursions for your cruise and they should be listed. They do sell out. Especially if there is more than one ship in port. It is $129 for the day for up to 4 guests (although we've had up to 12 guests split it with no issue). They are air conditioned and there's a bell in there to ring for a waiter (food/drink service). It's a nice place to get out of the sun and to safely store our valuables if we go to the beach for a few hours or stay at the swim-up bar for a while. We get one every time we visit Grand Turk! Here are a few pics:

1651983700_GTCabana.jpg.ab30644f336e20c16f2d54e8232bf145.jpg

679228980_grandturkcabana.jpg.e9cd8b8d46509716423406ebdc71b573.jpg

1538977428_gtcabana1.jpg.7c577aad1f2c0e1d742b921b232eda73.jpg

106186898_gtcabana2.jpg.ccc4423d65cb2076cdc19af4843f8feb.jpg

Edited by imluvncruzn

Yes you pre-purchase through the cruiseline. Look under shore excursions for your cruise and they should be listed. They do sell out. Especially if there is more than one ship in port. It is $129 for the day for up to 4 guests (although we've had up to 12 guests split it with no issue). They are air conditioned and there's a bell in there to ring for a waiter (food/drink service). It's a nice place to get out of the sun and to safely store our valuables if we go to the beach for a few hours or stay at the swim-up bar for a while. We get one every time we visit Grand Turk! Here are a few pics:

They look great! But I don't see them offered on MSC! :(

Are you asking where to go to book them or where they are located in port? You book them as a shore excursion through the cruiseline. They are located right at the end of the pier at Margaritaville. Here are a few pics. Hope this helps!

Yes, Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
We've booked a poolside cabana for our day in Grand Turk. Other than AC, what do they have? My son wants to know if they have wifi. Thanks for the photos!

The cabanas do have free wifi but it was very slow. I'm guessing probably because there were hundreds of others using it at Margaritaville.