Bamboo Beach Club vs Rose Hall for a 2 year old

Imalinata

I'm trying to figure out what we can do in Jamaica with our toddler. We're going to be on the RCI Oasis in March, and after eliminating all the age restricted excursions, Bamboo Beach Club and Rose Hall are the interesting ones that are left.

Would you recommend one over the other for a 2y2m old?

In looking at various sites trying to get information about Rose Hall, there's mentions about no restrictions with parental supervision and being potty trained. Is there anything to do there for children who aren't potty trained?

As a side note, I'm not understanding the potty training issue with water activities anyway. I can't think of a pool in my area that doesn't allow babies if they're wearing a swim diaper - is the issue because the pools on the cruise & at the ports aren't adequately chlorinated?

I'd love any advice from people who have been there/done that with young children. As much as I'd like to go have fun in the ports and on excursions, I'm not going to waste the money if we won't be able to enjoy it because we're having to keep our daughter away from all the fun stuff.

Check and see, my son wants to do the Rose Hall excursion on Carnival Glory and I did notice that the people who wanted to book needed to be 3 and up. So I'm not sure if that is Carnival or Rose Hall requiring that attendees be above age 3...Hope that helps

I already looked at the RCI excursion brochure and both Bamboo Beach Club and Rose Hall have no restrictions and no minimum ages listed. Even resort for a day specifies that there's children's pricing (4-17y) and 3&under are free and the only restrictions they mention are "The water park: There are no age restrictions as long as kids are supervised by parents and potty trained. A minimum height of 4 feet is required for use of the water slides."

• 4 weeks later...

Bamboo Beach Club question--

How is the beach there? We are bring my 7 year old niece & I want her to see & be able to play on a white sand beach & swim & play in beautiful water. Opinions?

Navigator of the Seas

THANKSGIVING CRUISE

Sept. 23!!