2015 Video Tour Golden Princess

Hi to all the Oz and New Zealand Cruisers,

I just thought you would like to know that 'Sheebah' has just posted a Video Tour of the Golden Princess, she has done a really fabulous presentation of this great looking ship, she has a really great voice and spends ample time showing the various venues deck by deck, this is well worth watching, it is so professional and lovingly presented, you can really tell she enjoys cruising.

You can find this Video presentation through 'Princess'/ Golden Princess.

I also had a reply from another cruiser who advised what venues you are charged extra for (food) and what is included in the package.

All I can say is that I will have to do a lot more walking around the Promenade deck to walk off all the extra calories.

Best Wishes and enjoy :):)

Hi to all the Oz and New Zealand Cruisers,

I just thought you would like to know that 'Sheebah' has just posted a Video Tour of the Golden Princess, she has done a really fabulous presentation of this great looking ship, she has a really great voice and spends ample time showing the various venues deck by deck, this is well worth watching, it is so professional and lovingly presented, you can really tell she enjoys cruising.

You can find this Video presentation through 'Princess'/ Golden Princess.

I also had a reply from another cruiser who advised what venues you are charged extra for (food) and what is included in the package.

All I can say is that I will have to do a lot more walking around the Promenade deck to walk off all the extra calories.

Best Wishes and enjoy :):)

Thanks.

Thanks a lot. I'm on her next Feb Auckland to Melbourne and after that video, I can't wait!

Nice ship even with the 'pram handle.' Skywalkers is nice inside ye olde 'pram handle.' We were on her for 30 days last year Buenos Aires to LA. She handles the rough seas not too badly, even with 40 foot seas around Cape Horn !!

Above all enjoy !!

(I am about to book my wife and my 17 year old grand daughter on Golden for Feb, Melb-Tasweiga - Melb. Give my grand daughter a taste for cruising, the 'get ready for Uni pressie of course, the boss' can exchange her Elite mini bar for soft drinks, ye gods, glad I am not going !! )

Edited by NSWP

Nice ship even with the 'pram handle.' Skywalkers is nice inside ye olde 'pram handle.' We were on her for 30 days last year Buenos Aires to LA. She handles the rough seas not too badly, even with 40 foot seas around Cape Horn !!

Above all enjoy !!

(I am about to book my wife and my 17 year old grand daughter on Golden for Feb, Melb-Tasweiga - Melb. Give my grand daughter a taste for cruising, the 'get ready for Uni pressie of course, the boss' can exchange her Elite mini bar for soft drinks, ye gods, glad I am not going !! )

Well done. We will have to start calling you Grandpa Les.:p

Well done. We will have to start calling you Grandpa Les.:p

Just today changed it from Golden to Diamond Princess - 12 days, Syd-NZ-Syd on 23 January. Got to give my daughter a taste of cruising for her pre Uni pressie !! Got them a good obstructed view cabin Cat OV midships on Deck 8 with no obstruction !! Way to go.

Edited by NSWP

FOKS; SORRY TO BOTHER YOU, AS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTACT MEMBERS DIRECTLY...BUT COULD YOU ADVISE HOW I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HAVE A PEEK AT DOWNLOADED MENUS FOR THE GOLDEN PRINCESS, ALASKA CRUISE FOR 10 DAYS ON SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2015...THANKS FOR ANY HELP AND TIPS TO THIS, AND WHAT NIGHT MIGHT BE FORMAL TOO...MUCH OBLIGED AND ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL CRUISING LIFE...THANK YOU.

RJ.

QUOTE=NSWP;46904064]Just today changed it from Golden to Diamond Princess - 12 days, Syd-NZ-Syd on 23 January. Got to give my daughter a taste of cruising for her pre Uni pressie !! Got them a good obstructed view cabin Cat OV midships on Deck 8 with no obstruction !! Way to go.