Timings and taxi questions

janlou37

Hi

We (3) are on a Solstice cruise from Seattle followed by a Carnival cruise from Long Beach next August and I have a few questions please if anyone can help.

1 We arrive from the UK into SEA day before (Thurs) and we are booked into the Maxwell - approx what would be the taxi fare from the airport?

2 After the Solstice how much time do I need to leave to get from the port to SEA in a taxi, for our flight to LAX? And what would be the cost approx?

3 What is the earliest flight time we could make? I was thinking to be safe around midday. (Thinking of booking an AA flight)

4 From LAX how long and how much is a taxi to Long Beach? (Thinking of booking Hyatt Pike).

Thanks so much.

Jan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi

We (3) are on a Solstice cruise from Seattle followed by a Carnival cruise from Long Beach next August and I have a few questions please if anyone can help.

1 We arrive from the UK into SEA day before (Thurs) and we are booked into the Maxwell - approx what would be the taxi fare from the airport?

-about $40-$45 if you walk to the taxi line at the airport. Or $30 if you use http://www.flatratforhire.com or their sister site eastsideforhire.

2 After the Solstice how much time do I need to leave to get from the port to SEA in a taxi, for our flight to LAX? And what would be the cost approx?

- the pier is about a 1/2 drive to the airport, but give it an hour to be safe.A cab will cost about $50. Seattle Express runs several buses for about $12pp.Shuttle Express will too but slightly more.

3 What is the earliest flight time we could make? I was thinking to be safe around midday. (Thinking of booking an AA flight)

- depends on what time your ship arrives and when you disembark. Allow 1 hr for the drive and you need to be at Seatac 2 hrs prior to your flight.

4 From LAX how long and how much is a taxi to Long Beach? (Thinking of booking Hyatt Pike).

Thanks so much.

Jan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can look at the web sites for additional info or do a search on this forum to read past threads about the vendors.