Waverunner rentals in Cozumel

WWbytheSEA

Can anyone recommend a waverunner rental site in Cozumel based on personal experience?. We usually do this while in Grand Cayman but the boys 19 and 16 want to give it a go in Cozumel as well this year. Not looking for a follow the leader type ride as we are all experienced riders with our own skis. In Grand Cayman (private tour) there is a guide but its more of a freestyle type ride as long as you stay within eyesight of the 6 or 8 riders on the tour. Thanks for your suggestions.

• 1 month later...
Just wanted to bump this up as I have not really read anything about those that have done private jet ski rentals while in Cozumel. If anyone has any experience, I would really appreciate to hear your insight.

You can rent them at the beach clubs. The one I usually go to Paradise Beach does rent Jet Ski rentals. I would expect the other beach clubs have them also. Pretty sure I recall them having them for rent at Mr. Sanchos too.

Edited by Charles4515

Do you have to know how to swim to rent these? I know how to ride a scooter but can't swim. If you fall off, granted with a life jacket, do they have someone who will ride out and pick you up? I'm tempted but I'd hate to fall off and then sit in the ocean without help.