Polynesian night?

SeaBunny

We are on the PG right now and Polynesian Night was last night (Moorea). It was a blast. All of the restaurants are decorated Polynesian style and there is a set menu for all venues. Honestly, it wasn't our favorite menu of the week, but the food has been outstanding all week so not a complaint, just a comparison. There was Poisson Cru as an appetizer. Lobster tails was one entree choice and it was large. There was a lot of music and the Gaugines played in the piano bar. There were the mamas who brought so many beautiful flowers and helped us make leis. The Gaugines offered complimentary (temporary) tattoos. The show was silly and fun and we laughed all night. I recommend that you bring something fun to wear for that night (sundress?) or buy something on the trip. It was probably my favorite night of the cruise (we are on the 7 day tahiti and society islands).

Blanca

We are on the PG right now and Polynesian Night was last night (Moorea). It was a blast. All of the restaurants are decorated Polynesian style and there is a set menu for all venues. Honestly, it wasn't our favorite menu of the week, but the food has been outstanding all week so not a complaint, just a comparison. There was Poisson Cru as an appetizer. Lobster tails was one entree choice and it was large. There was a lot of music and the Gaugines played in the piano bar. There were the mamas who brought so many beautiful flowers and helped us make leis. The Gaugines offered complimentary (temporary) tattoos. The show was silly and fun and we laughed all night. I recommend that you bring something fun to wear for that night (sundress?) or buy something on the trip. It was probably my favorite night of the cruise (we are on the 7 day tahiti and society islands).

Blanca

It was a fun night indeed. I am glad you enjoyed it.It's great when cruisers post as it gives other newbies a perspective. We repeat cruisers see things through a different light.