Snorkeling at Turtle Farm

redbaron70

I cannot comment on the in/out privileges, but can on the snorkeling. It is fair. The water was a bit cloudy last March and we only saw a few fish and some [emoji217]. That said, it was easy and a good first experience for kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

I also don't know about in and out privileges but the snorkelling was barely okay. It was our kids first time, and for that it was great as we were going snorkelling in the ocean the next day on a different excursion so it was good to see how it went. It was smooth water with a zero entry beach but there were only a couple fish and only one turtle when we were there. The rest of the farm is great, as is the water slide and pool, but the snorkelling is not a highlight.

• 1 month later...
I also don't know about in and out privileges but the snorkelling was barely okay. It was our kids first time, and for that it was great as we were going snorkelling in the ocean the next day on a different excursion so it was good to see how it went. It was smooth water with a zero entry beach but there were only a couple fish and only one turtle when we were there. The rest of the farm is great, as is the water slide and pool, but the snorkelling is not a highlight.

Just want to point out that we were there two weeks ago and there were turtles everywhere in the snorkel! Like, everywhere! It was the best experience for my kids all trip. I thought it was awesome too. :)

• 3 weeks later...

We are planning on this excursion for our kids and honestly, I think the sea turtle farm will be the highlight of the trip. My son is addicted to turtles and we've watched the YouTube videos. My question is: for the price of the excursion, is it all inclusive with the farm? No paying extra for the snorkeling? Paying extra for the water slide? Everything is included? And they supply the snorkle gear?

They do have two options of tickets. I believe the one only covers the zoo type part-not the snorkeling or wateslide. We paid for an ncl excursion so it wasn't an option to only do the cheaper one. However, several people there had different colored bands and could not access those areas and there was signage saying as much as well. They do have snorkel gear for you in the little hut by the lagoon.

• 2 weeks later...
They do have two options of tickets. I believe the one only covers the zoo type part-not the snorkeling or wateslide. We paid for an ncl excursion so it wasn't an option to only do the cheaper one. However, several people there had different colored bands and could not access those areas and there was signage saying as much as well. They do have snorkel gear for you in the little hut by the lagoon.

Thank you! I wonder what our excursion includes. We pre-paid for this excursion with Carnival but I didn't see different packages for this. I hope it includes everything! The kids are going to love it!

Thank you! I wonder what our excursion includes. We pre-paid for this excursion with Carnival but I didn't see different packages for this. I hope it includes everything! The kids are going to love it!

We had prepaid as well, for just the tour, no lunch. We added lunch (extra $10 pp) when we found out about it on the ship. It was only fair, but ordering a la cart would have probably been more expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app