No Cruise Ships in Belize City from May to November?

crewsweeper

Looking at cruisett.com, there are no cruise ships scheduled for Belize City from early may to Thanksgiving. Someone on the RCCL board says they aren't seeing any cruises offering the port in September.

Is this just an oversight? Anyone on CC have a cruise during the summer and fall that stops in Belize?

WadetheGringo, or anyone else, is there any news locally about port closure?

Just seems weird.

Lots of cruises going there.....the website just hasn't loaded the schedule in yet. I noticed the same thing at another port, nothing after April this year. Seems odd they are so far behind, but then like I said, it wasn't every port. Don't know who gets the information and from where and when.

Good morning, I too also used cruiseett.com but have noticed they haven't been keeping up with port schedules. On a cruise I have booked in September, we're not even scheduled in a certain port :confused:. Anyway I looked at this site and found we are with 4 other ships that same day :eek: When you first go to this site you have to scroll down a little ways and over to the right there's a box that says cruise port schedules. If you click in that box, you will find in alphabetical order the cruise ship ports. HTH

http://crew-center.com/cruise-ship-port-schedules-2017