Rental Cars Port Everglades to West Palm Airport

EGG

Please let me know the site of rental car pickups that allow you to return in another location. We are returning to Port Everglades on celebrity cruise. We would like to rent a car and return it a week later to West Palm Beach airport or possibly Fort Lauderdale airport if Palm Beach does not work, but would prefer not to have to go all the way to the airport to rent, especially if we need a taxi to car rental facility.

If anyone has done this please let us know the address and if shuttle is included. The reason I am asking this is because some of the companies have multiple rental sites, but when I go into their web page it says you cannot return car to another site. The call centers have been useless.

Please let me know the site of rental car pickups that allow you to return in another location. We are returning to Port Everglades on celebrity cruise. We would like to rent a car and return it a week later to West Palm Beach airport or possibly Fort Lauderdale airport if Palm Beach does not work, but would prefer not to have to go all the way to the airport to rent, especially if we need a taxi to car rental facility.

If anyone has done this please let us know the address and if shuttle is included. The reason I am asking this is because some of the companies have multiple rental sites, but when I go into their web page it says you cannot return car to another site. The call centers have been useless.

FLL is only a 10 USD taxi ride to the airport . Unless things have changed , most rental car companies don't have drop off charges anywhere in Florida.

Wow, that is a really cheap taxi rate to the airport. I thought it was $18 from the airport to my hotel last year, and the hotel was on 17th St. Thanks for your reply, but I would rather avoid the airport and just take a taxi to the car rental.

The least expensive car rentals are at 2400 Miami Road for both Dollar and Thrifty. (guessing they are now owned by the same company). From the map it looks like this is right outside the port. Can anyone confirm? Any comments?

Yes, that is correct, that is the address. We rented a car in Orlando and spent a few days there and then returned the car to this site before going on our cruise in November. After they checked the car in, we got in one of their vans and they took us to the port where our ship was going out. simple-worked great!

In a couple weeks when we go again, we will be doing something similar and then when we are done with our cruise, we are renting from them for the day and driving to West Palm Beach since we could not get flights out of FLL.

The code is Fort Lauderdale-port everglades on dollar site.

Edited by sunshine100