Review - Homewood Suites, Cranford NJ

Mama2Tay

As promised, I am posting my review of the Homewood Suites in Cranford, NJ. We stayed there for one night pre-cruise in February.

The hotel is currently undergoing renovations, so it was quite a mess. The front lobby was all torn up and you had to go in through a side door to check in. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite which had been recently refurbished, so our room was very nice. We had one bedroom with a king bed, the 2nd bedroom with two double beds. There were two bathrooms (the king one was very large) and a living room and a small kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave and coffee maker.

There was a complimentary breakfast in the morning, which was good. Typical fare - pastries, bagels, cereal, eggs, sausage, bacon and waffles. It was nice to not have to go anywhere to have breakfast, very convenient.

We arrived late at night and left the next morning, so I really didn't check out the rest of the hotel. It will be nice once the renovation is complete, as most of the first floor was torn up.

It was easy to find the hotel (we drove from NH) and it was only about 20 minutes to Cape Liberty. I would definitely stay there again.

Hope this helps!

As promised, I am posting my review of the Homewood Suites in Cranford, NJ. We stayed there for one night pre-cruise in February.

The hotel is currently undergoing renovations, so it was quite a mess. The front lobby was all torn up and you had to go in through a side door to check in. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite which had been recently refurbished, so our room was very nice. We had one bedroom with a king bed, the 2nd bedroom with two double beds. There were two bathrooms (the king one was very large) and a living room and a small kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave and coffee maker.

There was a complimentary breakfast in the morning, which was good. Typical fare - pastries, bagels, cereal, eggs, sausage, bacon and waffles. It was nice to not have to go anywhere to have breakfast, very convenient.

We arrived late at night and left the next morning, so I really didn't check out the rest of the hotel. It will be nice once the renovation is complete, as most of the first floor was torn up.

It was easy to find the hotel (we drove from NH) and it was only about 20 minutes to Cape Liberty. I would definitely stay there again.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for reporting back Laurie. Sounds like a good choice for folks who need a suite for a large group and are driving.