Accountability partners

ElizabethT

Our cruise is not until October however I don't want to wait until the last minute. My goal is to lose 4 pounds but to tone up. Good bye love handles!!!!

I'm ready to be the confident mom wearing the bathing suit and setting the example for my kids.

I need someone to help me stay accountable and I'll do the same for them. Today I stayed on track had a great dinner but I'm craving ice cream in the worst way.

Putting my Greek yogurt in the freezer for a few minutes and having that instead of a bowl of ice cream.

Who has goals? Let's say them to the universe and believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Our cruise is not until October however I don't want to wait until the last minute. My goal is to lose 4 pounds but to tone up. Good bye love handles!!!!

I'm ready to be the confident mom wearing the bathing suit and setting the example for my kids.

I need someone to help me stay accountable and I'll do the same for them. Today I stayed on track had a great dinner but I'm craving ice cream in the worst way.

Putting my Greek yogurt in the freezer for a few minutes and having that instead of a bowl of ice cream.

Who has goals? Let's say them to the universe and believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a goal and a cruise in December. I want to loose 5 pounds each month till December which is 20 pounds.

Edited by cruiseelady

Hi everyone! We cruise end of October. Working on toning up snd hoping to lose another 15 pounds by the cruise- 10 weeks so it's doable if I stay focused -which is hard this time of the year!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Would love an accountability partner! We set sail in May and am hoping to lose 10 lbs a month! Hard I know, but would love a partner to help, and motivate each other!:rolleyes::o

Heading to the gym right now. Trying to lose ten by our October cruise and another ten -15 by our March cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just found this area! Would love a partner. We are cruising in May 2016 and I'd love to tone and lose 35-40 pounds. Started seriously today tracking on My Fitness Pal and figured how far it was from my house to Port of Miami. I am going to walk, bike and hopefully jog my way there (will log how far I go each day and try to hit 1200 miles through activities before May 20). I did this once before when we went to Disney World and it was a great motivator. If I average 5 miles a day I will make it...so far today I am over my goal so I hope I can stay on this.

Edited by andymattmom

I just found this area! Would love a partner. We are cruising in May 2016 and I'd love to tone and lose 35-40 pounds. Started seriously today tracking on My Fitness Pal and figured how far it was from my house to Port of Miami. I am going to walk, bike and hopefully jog my way there (will log how far I go each day and try to hit 1200 miles through activities before May 20). I did this once before when we went to Disney World and it was a great motivator. If I average 5 miles a day I will make it...so far today I am over my goal so I hope I can stay on this.

I log in to fitness pal everyday!! I love the idea of tracking the mileage go to port! I'm not sure I can get 2700 miles in in the next 51 days [emoji16] maybe by the March cruise - ten miles a day may be able to get that in!

I log in to fitness pal everyday!! I love the idea of tracking the mileage go to port! I'm not sure I can get 2700 miles in in the next 51 days [emoji16] maybe by the March cruise - ten miles a day may be able to get that in!

I loved your idea of "exercising" to the port, so I went digging in google-land to find a way to track the trip. Myvirtualmission.com, it was free to sign up. You input your starting and ending points, then each day (or as you do the activity), you sign in and input your miles and method (walk, run, bike, swim, row, other). I may not make it to the port on time, but it will be fun to see how far I make it!

I loved your idea of "exercising" to the port, so I went digging in google-land to find a way to track the trip. Myvirtualmission.com, it was free to sign up. You input your starting and ending points, then each day (or as you do the activity), you sign in and input your miles and method (walk, run, bike, swim, row, other). I may not make it to the port on time, but it will be fun to see how far I make it!

It was Andys idea, it's funny I was reading my book and they were biking "through " France virtually at spin class

Love the website! There is an app also for it. Easier than tracking on paper