Caye CaulkerShark/ray alley and snorkel tour

Tonimarieb

Looking for recommendations on best tour company to do Caye Caulker snorkel and shark/ray alley tour. Do not want to use cruise line tour. Thinking about Coral Breeze tours but have read several reviews that mention poor equipment and boat issues...

There is another shark ray alley tour that I recommend if you're up for adventure... I booked this through shoreexcursioneer, it's called "

Belize Shark Ray Alley and Hol Chan Marine Park Snorkel Excursion by Air " https://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/belize/shark-ray-alley-hol-chan-marine-park-snorkel-air.html It begins with a short flight from Belize Municipal Airport to Ambergris Caye. From there, a short walk to the dock for a ride out to Hol Chan marine Park for some snorkeling. Afterwards, a ride to Shark Ray Alley for more snorkeling and swimming with the sharks and rays.

I know there are several tours that go to swim with sharks/rays then snorkel, followed by lunch in Caye Caulker. Carnival offers this tour but they are always too crowded. I was considering Coral Breez which also offers this same tour but saw may reviews that state they have poor snorkel equipment and boat issues. Just curious if their is another tour company

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how did it go? Any suggestions? Do you recommend them?

Hi Bob- it is quite the thrill to see the sharks and rays all around you, but the time actually snorkelling isn't much. For a detailed account I'll just refer you to my review, and if you have questions just ask!

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g291968-d2335988-r464813368-Belize_Exotic_Adventures_Day_Tours-Belize_City_Belize_District.html