Specialty Dining on Freedom of the Seas question.

mvh

Is 7:30 a decent time for specialty dining on FOS? They just opened the dining reservations for my cruise in September and the only available times are 6:15 (too early) or 7:30. Is 7:30 early enough to make all the shows? I hope the late shows don't start until at least 9:30. Can anyone tell me the current show times? I know they could be different, but at least I'll have a ballpark idea.

It looks like I will have to wait for a compass from Europe to come out once she makes it over there. I have heard most things start later in Europe since you are at most of the port until at least 7:00. I hope that's the case. If not, we will have to try to move everything up once on board.

• 2 weeks later...
When you purchase the Bogo fnd package do you get to pick your own restaurants?

The ship picks the first restaurant, you pick the second one on board. Space permitting, you can change the first restaurant.

The ship picks the first restaurant, you pick the second one on board. Space permitting, you can change the first restaurant.

Thanks for your quick answer do you pick it on board or before hand and can you add you a third ?

Thanks for your quick answer do you pick it on board or before hand and can you add you a third ?

You pick on board. I thought BOGO was for two dinners. Check your Cruise Planner, there may be other choices available for more than two dinners.

You pick on board. I thought BOGO was for two dinners. Check your Cruise Planner, there may be other choices available for more than two dinners.

Thanks again I guess I would have to book the third myself