FNDR on Harmony

Is FNDR available for anyone to book? (not just Suites or Diamond and above?) Other dining is open for booking now, but not FNDR. Or is it offered to you by email invitation? I have never, in over 10 years of cruising with RCL, ever received an email, except for receipts for excursions, dining, etc.

TIA!

I was talking to my DH last night about doing FNDR on our Nov. OTS sailing. We have been on many RCL cruises but have never done this. I was not even sure how you went about booking it so this thread will be very helpful to me. I will be following to educate myself.

I have several questions if one of you dear CC members can help me out. My DH is an extremely picky eater . If we are assigned , say Izumi, we would basically be out the money since we would probably not go. Can you get your assigned restaurant changed to one you would prefer? If so, where do you go to accomplish this? Also when and how do you find out what restaurant has been assigned to you?

My apologies to the OP for kinda hijacking your thread, but I see no need in me starting a similar one.

Is FNDR available for anyone to book? (not just Suites or Diamond and above?) Other dining is open for booking now, but not FNDR. Or is it offered to you by email invitation? I have never, in over 10 years of cruising with RCL, ever received an email, except for receipts for excursions, dining, etc.

TIA!

Sorry I just don't know what the acronym is.... "FNDR" stands for ? :confused:

Thanks!

I was talking to my DH last night about doing FNDR on our Nov. OTS sailing. We have been on many RCL cruises but have never done this. I was not even sure how you went about booking it so this thread will be very helpful to me. I will be following to educate myself.

I have several questions if one of you dear CC members can help me out. My DH is an extremely picky eater . If we are assigned , say Izumi, we would basically be out the money since we would probably not go. Can you get your assigned restaurant changed to one you would prefer? If so, where do you go to accomplish this? Also when and how do you find out what restaurant has been assigned to you?

My apologies to the OP for kinda hijacking your thread, but I see no need in me starting a similar one.

Yes you can change your restaurant once you board if there is availability where you want to go instead. You just need to go to ANY specialty restaurant as soon as you get on. They should be able to tell you what was reserved for you and also assist you in changing it if it isn't to your liking.

They say once you get to your cabin, there will be a notification of which restaurant you are assigned. However you can't get into your staterooms until 1pm so if you board before that, I would go directly to a specialty restaurant to see what you are assigned and change if needed.

Hope that helps.

Yes you can change your restaurant once you board if there is availability where you want to go instead. You just need to go to ANY specialty restaurant as soon as you get on. They should be able to tell you what was reserved for you and also assist you in changing it if it isn't to your liking.

They say once you get to your cabin, there will be a notification of which restaurant you are assigned. However you can't get into your staterooms until 1pm so if you board before that, I would go directly to a specialty restaurant to see what you are assigned and change if needed.

Hope that helps.

Yes, thank you so much. Just one more question, if I may, how and where do you book it? Do I have the option when I am booking my MTD times and entertainment?

Yes, thank you so much. Just one more question, if I may, how and where do you book it? Do I have the option when I am booking my MTD times and entertainment?

If it is available for your sailing it will show up in your cruise planner under dining. It's not available for all ships and sailings. Keep checking your cruise planner.