Escape cruise changed from 3/4 free to 1/2 off

legion3

We are booked for the Escape in April, the cruise price jumped $880 :eek: but even odder is the 3rd and 4th persons originally sailed free but now are listed as half price. Anyone see a cruise reclassified in such a way?

I guess I am glad we booked when we did.

We are booked for the Escape in April, the cruise price jumped $880 :eek: but even odder is the 3rd and 4th persons originally sailed free but now are listed as half price. Anyone see a cruise reclassified in such a way?

I guess I am glad we booked when we did.

Yes, it's a different promotion now.

Yes but the cruise the next week is still listed as sail free.

You know, that's odd. I just checked my cruise. We booked under 3rd and 4th being half price, and now they are free. So odd ... I can't change it - I gave up the one cabin and booked two connecting with the free UBP, but so weird that they are free now, and were half price when I changed the booking not too long ago.

Edited by SissasMomE

Our June 2016 BA was classified as KSF when we booked it. That was actually the only reason we did because it means my DS's will only miss a few days at the end of the school year (where they do nothing anyways so it doesn't matter).

With the May Promo it became kids sail 1/2 off. The price of the M6 we are in has increased by $1100 and the best promo since no UBP anymore is $300 in dining credits for 4.

The sailings in May including the week before ours is still a KSF, but like you I am really glad we booked when we did!

Our June 2016 BA was classified as KSF when we booked it. That was actually the only reason we did because it means my DS's will only miss a few days at the end of the school year (where they do nothing anyways so it doesn't matter).

With the May Promo it became kids sail 1/2 off. The price of the M6 we are in has increased by $1100 and the best promo since no UBP anymore is $300 in dining credits for 4.

The sailings in May including the week before ours is still a KSF, but like you I am really glad we booked when we did!

We also are booked in a m6 but its only gone up $880...so there's that. :rolleyes: